Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Bruce Hopkins <ja...@icloud.com> on 2017/04/16 20:07:11 UTC

Just compiled BlazeDS - not sure how to install on Tomcat

Hi all,

Several years ago, I used BlazeDS 3 with Tomcat. The binaries were in .WAR files, and deployment and testing was easy.

Ok, now I just compiled Apache BlazeDS 4 from source, and I have no idea on what to do. There are no .WAR files, and I'm not sure how to get started with any examples on Tomcat.

So, I want to get things running on Tomcat, but I have no idea what to do next. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bruce

Re: Just compiled BlazeDS - not sure how to install on Tomcat

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well I am using this in my RAPIRO project.
It’s a little project running blazeds on a raspberry or Edison based robot sending push information to a flex based remote control.
I setup the project to work on non embedded systems for debugging so you could give this a try https://github.com/chrisdutz/RAPIRO

It’s not pretty though ;-)

Chris

Am 18.04.17, 08:59 schrieb "Bruce Hopkins" <ja...@icloud.com>:

    Thanks Chris,

    Let me noodle around and see what happens. I'm trying to give my boss and simple demo of BlazeDS's abilities of push notifications and remote binding. Do you know where I can find some out of the box examples to do that?

    Thanks,

    Bruce

Posted by Bruce Hopkins <ja...@icloud.com>.
Thanks Chris,