Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "JOHN, BIBIN" <bj...@att.com> on 2020/01/10 04:05:19 UTC

JMX Metrics to display disk Usage

Is there any metrics available to view disk usage in each broker/topic via JMX exporter? If yes, could you please send me details? Thanks

RE: JMX Metrics to display disk Usage

Posted by "JOHN, BIBIN" <bj...@att.com>.
I already have Prometheus/Grafana for monitoring for most of the metrics. But I was looking for metrics which shows disk usage per broker/topic.

Posted by George <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Bukowinski <pm...@gmail.com>.