Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Oliver Rettig <Ol...@telda.net> on 2001/08/15 18:58:59 UTC

http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/... does´t work

Hallo,

schemas.xmlsoap.org/... does´t work so all my ms-soap-clients which includes in the wsdl-file links to
that server to get the schemas fails without error-message. All my java-clients which invokes my
apache-soap-server works fine. Yeahh!!!!

But where can I get the schemas?

Please help

Oliver Rettig

where to get the schemas for wsdl/xmlsoap etc.

Posted by Oliver Rettig <Ol...@telda.net>.
Hi all,

since last weekend on the server http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/... we cauld find the schemas for wsdl, soap
etc. This url is used in the wsdl-file e.g. in the example addressbook2 in the apache-soap. Now you can´t
get the files from that server. So the addressbook2-client failes if it is a ms-soap-client.

Where can I get the files to save them local?

best regards

Oliver

where to get the schemas for wsdl/xmlsoap etc.