Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/17 14:39:10 UTC

GitHub primary repo

Apache now supports using GitHub as primary repo (not mirroring svn).

Process is to open an infra ticket. Just tossing a feeler out to see if
we'd be interested in doing this.

Re: GitHub primary repo

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14191 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14191>
Just asking for clarification

Please make your issues, or question known.

On May 18, 2017, at 4:31 PM, Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

I mean, I'd call for a 72hour lazy consensus if not an all out vote first.

In general I like it though

Re: GitHub primary repo

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: GitHub primary repo

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.
https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/Infrastructure.html

Or search for MATT there for more history on that.

Re: GitHub primary repo

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.
Search for MATT experiment ... https://wiki.apache.org/general/GithubMirror

Re: GitHub primary repo