Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net> on 2006/08/15 20:25:56 UTC

anyone available to review blocker 1633, I am willing to act as committer?

Is there anyone who has some time to review DERBY-1633, Regression: The
fields of views are not being calculated properly since 10.1.2.4.  This
looks like a pretty serious problem, and the patch is available.

I don't have much expertise in this area, but am happy to pick up the
patch, look at it and run the tests.  I would like someone else, does
not need to be a committer, to review the changes.

Re: anyone available to review blocker 1633, I am willing to act as committer?

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Mike,

I will take a look at this patch.

Regards,