Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Jonathan Skanes <jo...@skanes.ca> on 2011/01/19 04:48:44 UTC

AWL expiry for SQL users...

Hi All,

I've been playing with some ideas for AWL expiry using Postgres as the back-
end.  Any chance I could have edit access to the wiki so I can post it?

Thanks,
Jon

Re: AWL expiry for SQL users...

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
You should have edit ability now.  Thanks!

Re: Wiki ACL

Posted by Karsten Bräckelmann <gu...@rudersport.de>.
On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 14:01 -0500, Jason Bertoch wrote:
> It's right on the front page under "Get Involved"
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FrontPage
>
> Help edit our Wiki - You can edit these pages! Send a brief request to
> the dev@ list to be added to the Contributors Group including your wiki
> username. No mailing list subscription required.

Oh, right! Kevin already carefully added that info to the appropriate
pages. :)

Re: Wiki ACL

Posted by Jason Bertoch <ja...@i6ix.com>.

--
/Jason

Wiki ACL (was: Re: AWL expiry for SQL users...)

Posted by Karsten Bräckelmann <gu...@rudersport.de>.
On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 07:52 -0330, Jonathan Skanes wrote:
> As for ACLs, I think we're all rather antagonistic towards spam!

True, though for the sake of an open, collaborative wiki, we didn't take
that step until attempts to abuse the wiki became overwhelming.

> As for the steps involved in getting access, the wiki just asks one to mail
> the dev list.

Seems it did the trick. :)

Since I can no longer myself check the details, without creating a fake
account... Do you remember any specifics? When did you see the note, and
how clearly was is phrased?

Anyone else with a wiki account, but no ACL edit privs yet, could check
this, too.

Note to self: Also add this to the "we love volunteers" page.

Re: AWL expiry for SQL users...

Posted by Jonathan Skanes <jo...@skanes.ca>.
My username is JonSkanes.

Re: AWL expiry for SQL users...