Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 23:09:00 UTC

SolrCloud Zookeeper questions

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for zookeeper
configurations when running SolrCloud?  I am really not 100% sure what
specifically to ask, but any initial thoughts to get the conversation
started I think would be useful to the community at large.

Re: SolrCloud Zookeeper questions

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
In case you missed the parallel thread running right now, a read of the main
zookeeper admin web page is a good background to have:

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.5/zookeeperAdmin.html

-- Jack Krupansky