Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2010/09/20 15:26:47 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Release Commons Testing 2.0.6, OSGi Installer 3.0.0, JCR Installer 3.0.0, and File Installer 1.0.0

Hi,

the vote to release
Carsten Ziegeler  wrote
- OSGi Installer 3.0.0
- JCR Installer 3.0.0
- File Installer 1.0.0
has been cancelled.

However, the vote to release Commons Testing 2.0.6 passed successfully
with +1 votes from
Carsten Ziegeler (*), Stefan Seifert, Justin Edelson(*), Bertrand
Delacretaz(*), Felix Meschberger(*), and Vidar Ramdal (*).
(*) indicate binding votes, therefore we have five binding votes.

I'll upload the artifacts.

Thanks for checking the release; I'll start a new vote for the installer
stuff during the week.

Regards
Carsten

--