Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sm_piilay <sm...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/21 18:16:44 UTC

xml based CBR with choice predicate to rootNode

I have a simple  xml message as follows:

<TEST>
    <USER> USERNAME</USER>
</TEST>

I have the following camel-context.xml to route the messages to a queue
based on the rootNode i.e.TEST. The xpath predicate doesnt seems to work.
Thanks for your help.

***
<camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
    <route>
      <from uri="jbi:endpoint:http://net.test/jms/InQueue"/>
      <choice>
      	<when>
      		<xpath>"//TEST"</xpath>
      		<to uri="jbi:endpoint:http://net.test//jms/OutQueue"/>
      	</when>
      	<otherwise>
      		<to uri="jbi:endpoint:http://net.test//jms/ErrorQueue"/>
      	</otherwise>
      </choice>
    </route>
  </camelContext>
***

I had tried without the double qoute and also plain /TEST.

Currently all the messages are going to OutQueue.

Thanks
SMP.

Re: xml based CBR with choice predicate to rootNode

Posted by sm_piilay <sm...@gmail.com>.
I figured it out..

I added a namespace for the xml and also added that namespace in
camelcontext and it worked.

Regards.