Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Leangen <os...@leangen.net> on 2016/08/27 00:29:33 UTC

[Converter] Problem with Import/Export

Hi!

I just noticed that the Converter and Codec were split into separate packages.

Just so you know, Codec tries to

import org.apache.felix.converter.impl.ConverterImpl;

which, as an internal package, is not exported by the Converter bundle.

Not sure what you intend to do, but thought I’d mention it. I am unable to use the current version because of this issue.

Should I file a JIRA issue?

Cheers,
=David

Re: [Converter] Problem with Import/Export

Posted by David Leangen <os...@leangen.net>.
Thanks, David B.!!

Cheers,
=David