Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Srikanth Gubba <sg...@lylesdata.com> on 2003/06/23 20:29:17 UTC

OJB not to cache its queries

Hi all,

do u know how to configure ojb not to cache its queries? any help
appreciated.

Thanks in adv,
srikanth

Re: oracle BLOB > 4K

Posted by Conall O'Raghallaigh <co...@medicineman.com>.
Michael,

Thanks for the response. I would offer to take a look, but I too am swamped
until August or September.

-Conall

Posted by Michael Mogley <mm...@hotmail.com>.
Rajeev,

I would like to do so.  However, I do not have time right now even for this.

That being said, if you look through the list archives, I believe you will
easily find two instances where I uploaded modified Ojb classes that I
successfully tested with the codebase as it stood in December '02.

Each of these files was supplemented with commentary on the exact nature of
the changes.

While I am occupied, perhaps you or others could use this as a springboard
into a patch?

Michael

Re: oracle BLOB > 4K

Posted by Rajeev Kaul <Ra...@customercaresolutions.com>.
Hi Michael,

RE: oracle BLOB > 4K

Posted by Michael Mogley <mm...@adelphia.net>.
Hi Conall,

oracle BLOB > 4K

Posted by Conall O'Raghallaigh <co...@medicineman.com>.

Posted by Christophe Marcourt <cm...@wanadoo.fr>.
you can use the refresh attribute set to true in your repository.xml.

Christophe