Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/07 13:55:31 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Superset 1.2.0 based on Superset 1.2.0rc2

+1 (binding)

Checked as follows,

- Signature and hash are correct
- Version is correct in package.json
- LICENSE and NOTICE file exist
- NOTICE year is correct
- CHANGELOG.md contains entries for release
- UPDATING.md contains entries for release
- Can build from source
- Can run examples
- Can install via pip

I also tested the following:
- Add a new database
- Click through the majority of example dashboards
- Run a query is SQL Lab
- Execute Jinja in query
- Explore a virtual dataset

Ville

Posted by Erik Ritter <er...@gmail.com>.
I see, if all regressions already existed in 1.1, then this seems g2g.
Unfortunately Iā€™m on PTO now, but Iā€™m sure my Airbnb colleagues will be
happy to verify and vote to ship this out.

Erik

Posted by Junlin Chen <ju...@preset.io>.

Posted by Erik Ritter <er...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Junlin Chen <ju...@preset.io>.