Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by "paul@wrada.com" <pa...@wrada.com> on 2016/02/08 19:43:56 UTC

Re: ASF JIRA account

Justin,

Can you add me to the list of jira users.

I am paufdietrich0

From: aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io>>
Date: Friday, February 5, 2016 at 5:18 PM
To: Paul Dietrich <pa...@wrada.com>>
Subject: ASF JIRA account

Hi Paul,

You need an account on ASF JIRA to be added to the mynewt project and be able to create/edit tickets.

Can you please sign up for a JIRA account at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira

Once you have done that can you send an email to the dev list addressed to Justin asking him to add your account to the list of users? He is the JIRA administrator who can add users.

thanks,
aditi

Re: ASF JIRA account

Posted by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io>.
There is a missing ā€œlā€. The username is actually
paulfdietrich0

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=paulfdietrich0 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=paulfdietrich0>

thanks,
aditi

Re: ASF JIRA account

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Can you add me to the list of jira users.

Done.

Thanks,
Justin