Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2003/03/08 06:44:30 UTC

[Announce] OJBMessageResources available on SourceForge.net

OJBMessageResources is an implementation of MessageResources that allows
you to keep your application resources bundle in a database.

As you might have guessed from the name, OJBMessageResources uses the
very popular O/R Mapping tool OJB (under the covers).  If you've never
used OJB before don't worry, configuring your application to use this
extension should only take a few minutes and is very straightforward,
and complete instructions have been provided.

I plan to release similar implementations using Torque, straight JDBC,
and possibly Castor.  If you have further questions or would like to
discuss this or future implementations, please feel free to send me an
email.

Home page:
http://sourceforge.net/struts/

Downloads (source and binaries):
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49385&release_id=1
44905

OJB page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist

RE: The Back button on on multi-page forms

Posted by apachep2 <ap...@hotmail.com>.
Use token for Back button and double-clicking.

Re[2]: [Announce] OJBMessageResources available on SourceForge.net

Posted by Dirk Markert <po...@gmx.de>.
Hello James,

JM> Ok, it's ready.

thank you!

JM> --
JM> James Mitchell
JM> Software Developer/Struts Evangelist
JM> http://jakarta.apache.org/struts

JM> "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought
JM> which they avoid."
JM>     - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Best regards,
Dirk

RE: [Announce] OJBMessageResources available on SourceForge.net

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Ok, it's ready.

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dirk Markert <po...@gmx.de>.