Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2010/04/06 10:23:47 UTC

Finishing the release

Hi Francis,

I suppose you are still waiting for Greg to reply on that OSGi issue.
If we don't get a reply by the end of this week we should continue with the relase anyway.
What do you think?

Anything else we must do?

I will prepare the incubator report by the end of the week as well.

Regards
Rainer

re: Finishing the release

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.