Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2016/03/11 10:46:43 UTC

[LAZY] Ok to remove the testing/samples/integration-tests and related modules?

Hi,

I'd like to remove the following modules from our codebase - the
testing/samples/bundle-with-it is a more current example of unit,
HTTP-based and teleported tests that makes those obsolete IMO:

  testing/samples/sample-tests
  testing/samples/failing-tests
  testing/samples/integration-tests

Unless someone objects I'll create a jira ticket explaining this
reasoning and remove those modules, early next week hopefully, and
remove any pointers to those modules on our website.

-Bertrand

Re: [LAZY] Ok to remove the testing/samples/integration-tests and related modules?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> I'd like to remove the following modules from our codebase...

I've done this now, details at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5611

-Bertrand