Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "kimec.ethome.sk" <ki...@ethome.sk> on 2020/04/03 10:21:29 UTC

Multiple heap support finally landing into Dragonwell8 JDK

Hi guys,

FYI https://github.com/alibaba/dragonwell8/issues/90

Do you see any use case within Apache Ignite? I can naively imagine a
dedicated heap for each heap based near cache or something along the
lines.

Kamil Mišúth

Re: Multiple heap support finally landing into Dragonwell8 JDK

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I'm not sure since I don't see that much traction for onheap/near cache or
any reported problems.

Ilya Kasnacheev