Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/07 06:29:31 UTC

Upgrading from 5.0.19 to 5.0.28 with a Service Startup

I want to upgrade from Tomcat 5.0.19 to 5.0.28.  I am using script to
startup a service.  Where is a good place to lookup what it takes to
do this so that I can decide one way or the other.  Is it pretty
simple with small changes or will I have to rewrite the script, etc.?
Thanks for any assistance or a reference to what I need to look at to
see what to do.

Jack

--
------------------------------

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this

Re: Upgrading from 5.0.19 to 5.0.28 with a Service Startup

Posted by Parsons Technical Services <pa...@earthlink.net>.
Punched send too fast.

What scripts?

Posted by Parsons Technical Services <pa...@earthlink.net>.