Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tom Götz <to...@decoded.de> on 2014/11/07 15:36:19 UTC

CircularDependencyException when upgrading from Wicket 6.9.0 to 6.10.0

Hi there,

I’m trying to upgrade some semi-legacy app to the current Wicket version. I discovered that I get a CircularDependencyException when upgrading from 6.9.0 to 6.10.0 without any code changes.

I created a quickstart based on Wicket 6.10.0 that throws the exception when opening the home page (when changing to 6.9.0 everything is fine): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/236111/quickstart.zip

The demo app uses some jquery(-ui) resource references and resource replacements. Could someone point me into the right direction maybe?

Cheers,
   -Tom

Re: CircularDependencyException when upgrading from Wicket 6.9.0 to 6.10.0

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
It should be a bug: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5752