Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com> on 2023/07/29 20:27:06 UTC

Release rc2 as Roller v6.1.2

Hi Greg,

I could reproduce it, this seems to be a cache invalidation issue.

the entry will disappear if you clear the cache via the Maintenance UI.
Roller has also various cache settings which can be set in roller
properties, e.g age based eviction which would further mitigate this.

This is probably a bug but not a show stopper IMHO - updating entries
works fine for example,

best regards,
michael

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE]: Release Roller 6.1.2

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
I had some issues updating the website, hope to have an announcement
shortly.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release rc2 as Roller v6.1.2

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.