Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Nabarun Nag <nn...@apache.org> on 2018/05/21 23:51:26 UTC

[DISCUSS] Request to setup test pipelines for Apache Geode 1.7.0 release

Hi Geode Community,

As we have created a release branch for Apache Geode 1.7.0 , we request CI
test pipeline to be established for the branch - "release/1.7.0" in order
to prepare for the release.

Regards
Nabarun Nag

Re: [DISCUSS] Request to setup test pipelines for Apache Geode 1.7.0 release

Posted by Nabarun Nag <nn...@apache.org>.
Sorry about that.
release/1.7.0 branch has been created for Apache geode-examples repo

Regards
Nabarun Nag

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.