Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Beard <je...@cyberxape.com> on 2002/08/03 04:34:04 UTC

Re: Perl dependencies

There are no Perl dependacies in Apache (well, there is apxs but that's
a build tool not a runtime dependancy).  Either someone put a whole Perl
distro in there or it's mod_perl. Try httpd -l or look in the httpd.conf
to see.

--Jeff

md wrote:
> Does anyone have an idea of what parts of the /perl/ subdirectory are
> used in Apache 1.X?
>
> I am making an embedded installation of apache and I am cutting out all
> unnecessary files
> for the distribution.
>
> There seems to be two important areas: /lib/site/ and lib/CORE.
>
> Are there other dependencies that you may know of?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Jeff Beard | Systems Architect, Programmer, Sysadmin
Contact    | jeff at cyberxape dot com, 303.443.9339
Location   | In front of the computer, Boulder, CO, USA

Re: HTTPS to HTTP

Posted by Ed...@ita.org.mo.
Hi,

Are you add this line into the defination of <virtualhost...> ?
Redirect / http://xxx.xxx.xxx

Re: HTTPS to HTTP

Posted by kaushik kanni <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Hey Robert,

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_alias.html#redirect

Re: HTTPS to HTTP

Re: HTTPS to HTTP

Posted by kaushik kanni <ro...@yahoo.com>.

Re: HTTPS to HTTP

> Hey guys.. does any one know an answer for this???.
>
> Can any one tel me how to redirect HTTPS request to
> HTTP based on a condition such.
> For example below urls.
> HTTPS://www.sitename.com/name/login.SERVLET
> should be made as
> HTTP://www.sitename.com/name/login.SERVLET
> based on the 'SERVLET' extention using modrewrite

Re: http_request problem

Posted by Ed...@ita.org.mo.
Please try this site :
 http://www.linuxguruz.org/z.php?id=32&h=php+mysql+apache

http_request problem

HTTPS to HTTP

HTTPS to HTTP ?

Posted by kaushik kanni <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all,
Can some one tell me how redirection can be achieved
from HTTPS to HTTP in apache.
I used to hard code this in my code and used to work
fine in apache 1.2 version.
 In version 1.3 This hardcoded method doesn't work. Do
i have to apply the rewrite method. and I would be
indebted if some one can provide me with an example of
how to do so as i am a total newbie to apache

Best regards

Re: Perl dependencies

Posted by md <md...@realmwireless.com>.
The only dependency I could find was in the ./start-server script

You will see it does some perl directory work and then exports
LD_DIRECTORY_ETC to the apache process it triggers.

So what do you think, run ./httpd -d /usr/local/data -f ./httpd.conf
from the command line should work?

It does not without the script.

Mark Diener