Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jorge Rodríguez Pedrianes <ju...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/06 11:48:13 UTC

Jboss error

Hello, im trying install jboss deployer in JBoss jboss-4.0.4.GA but when i
start up the server throw:

10:14:52,421 WARN  [ManagementContext] Failed to start rmi registry: Port
already in use: 1099; nested exception is:
	java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

10:14:53,281 ERROR [ClientFactory] Cound not start ClientFactory:
javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is
java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ClientFactory]

Then when i try start the example "filebinding-sm.xml", this not success,
start ok but when i put file in inbox, this is'nt copy in outbox.

Any Idea that this error/warnnig are importants?, thanks
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Jboss error

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 9/12/06, AndreasH <hl...@bbp.ch> wrote:

> Bruce,
>
> I do get exactly the same errors on deploying servicemix to JBoss in a WAR
> file. Is there anything
> that can be done about it? I do manage to circumvent the whole thing somehow
> but still, if there
> is a solution I would appreciate!

All, I've just checked in a quick fix for this error in the
filebinding example. There is also still an error being output stating
that the ClientFactory is not serializable, but this error can be
safely ignored.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: Jboss error

Posted by AndreasH <hl...@bbp.ch>.
Bruce,

I do get exactly the same errors on deploying servicemix to JBoss in a WAR
file. Is there anything
that can be done about it? I do manage to circumvent the whole thing somehow
but still, if there
is a solution I would appreciate!

Regards

Andreas

Re: Jboss error

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jboss error

Posted by johper <ka...@hotmail.com>.
When I deploy SM to Jboss :

Re: Jboss error

Posted by johper <ka...@hotmail.com>.
Think this is because you run MSN in the backgrouond :-)

check with:
netstat -ao|find "1099"...PID..and taskmanager.
/johan