Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Pavel Janík <Pa...@Janik.cz> on 2012/01/21 15:15:04 UTC

CoinMP/sccomp: missing dependency

Hi,

coinmp is in category-b. When category-B is disabled (or coinmp only disabled), sccomp should not be built because one of its dependencies is not built.
--
Pavel Janík

Re: CoinMP/sccomp: missing dependency

Posted by Andre Fischer <af...@a-w-f.de>.

On 24.01.2012 04:33, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

> --- Lun 23/1/12, Pavel Janík<Pa...@Janik.cz>  ha scritto:
>
>> Andre,

>> disabled (or coinmp only disabled), sccomp should not be
>> built because one of its dependencies is not built.

>>     |    8 ++++++++
>>       |    6 ++++--
>> |    5 ++++-

>>> Patch looks good.
>>
>> can you please apply it? I do not have a working environment
>> here...
>>

> Committed as Revision 1235119.
>
> I also added the official CoinMP tarball not long ago,
> JIC :).

Thanks Pedro.  Again a problem caused by transplanting changes from git
to svn, and of course my missing attention.

-Andre

Posted by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pavel Janík <Pa...@Janik.cz>.
Andre,

On Jan 23, 2012, at 10:59 AM, Andre Fischer wrote:

>> On Jan 21, 2012, at 3:15 PM, Pavel Janík wrote:
>>
>>> coinmp is in category-b. When category-B is disabled (or coinmp only disabled), sccomp should not be built because one of its dependencies is not built.
>>
>> I had to change the following files:
>>
>>  sccomp/source/solver/makefile.mk       |    8 ++++++++
>>  scp2/source/calc/file_calc.scp         |    6 ++++--
>>  postprocess/packcomponents/makefile.mk |    5 ++++-
>>
>> The patch is ready for review at
>>
>> http://tmp.janik.cz/AOOo/coinmp-sccomp.diff
>
> Patch looks good.

can you please apply it? I do not have a working environment here...

Thanks.

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi *,

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:59:28AM +0100, Andre Fischer wrote:
> In the future, I may have to do more to disable coinmp: disable
> building the solver.  At the moment the solver dialog still opens
> but does not do much.

Currently, ".uno:SolverDialog" is allways enabled. A solution is to
disable SID_OPENDLG_OPTSOLVER in ScCellShell::GetState if there are no
Solver components installed.

See attached patch, which I only tested on Linux.
I'll open an issue for this task.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: CoinMP/sccomp: missing dependency

Posted by Andre Fischer <af...@a-w-f.de>.
Hi Pavel,

On 21.01.2012 22:23, Pavel Janík wrote:

> On Jan 21, 2012, at 3:15 PM, Pavel Janík wrote:
>
>> coinmp is in category-b. When category-B is disabled (or coinmp only disabled), sccomp should not be built because one of its dependencies is not built.
>
> I had to change the following files:
>
>   sccomp/source/solver/makefile.mk       |    8 ++++++++
>   scp2/source/calc/file_calc.scp         |    6 ++++--
>   postprocess/packcomponents/makefile.mk |    5 ++++-
>
> The patch is ready for review at
>
> http://tmp.janik.cz/AOOo/coinmp-sccomp.diff

Patch looks good.

> Tested only on Mac OS X.

Tested successfully on Windows7.

In the future, I may have to do more to disable coinmp: disable building
the solver.  At the moment the solver dialog still opens but does not do
much.

Thanks,
Andre

Re: CoinMP/sccomp: missing dependency