Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/19 02:08:56 UTC

Re: sandesh2 v1.0 module load throws NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ws/security/WSSecurityException

Hi Yadav,

Guess you'll have to get the wss4j-SNAPSHOT jar file as well.

I think this is a good reason not to make the RampartBasedSecurityManager
the default in sandesha2.  Axis2 war file does not come with
{rampart,rahas,wss4j} jars.

Chamikara

Phase order problem while using sandesha2=>"recheck axis2.xml RMPhase for the handler SandeshaInHandler"

Posted by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com>.
SEVERE: Invalid service  Axis2SampleDocLitService.aar due to Invalid
phases please recheck axis2.xml RMPhase for the handler
SandeshaInHandler
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseException: Invalid phases please
recheck axis2.xml RMPhase for the handler SandeshaInHandler
 at
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseHolder.addHandler(PhaseHolder.java:6
6)
 at
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseResolver.engageModuleToOperation(Pha
seResolver.java:191)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisOperation.engageModuleToOperation(AxisO
peration.java:154)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisOperation.engageModule(AxisOperation.ja
va:128)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java:4
91)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisServiceGroup.engageModule(AxisServiceGr
oup.java:136)
 at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.addServiceGroup(AxisConfigurat
ion.java:275)
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.addServiceGroup(DeploymentE
ngine.java:411)
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.j
ava:534)
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList
.java:200)
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener
.java:210)
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryL
istener.java:157)
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngi
ne.java:84)
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.loadServices(FileSyst
emConfigurator.java:129)
 at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguration
Context(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:72)
 at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguration
ContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:179)
 at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer.main(SimpleHTTPServer.j
ava:157)

The Phase Orders in my axis2.xml is pasted below...
    <phaseOrder type="InFlow">
        <!--  System pre defined phases       -->
        <phase name="Transport">
            <handler name="AddressingBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.AddressingBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Transport"/>
            </handler>
            <!-- handler name="RequestURIBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.RequestURIBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Transport"/>
            </handler>
            <handler name="SOAPActionBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPActionBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Transport"/>
            </handler-->
        </phase>
        <phase name="Security"/>
        <phase name="PreDispatch"/>
        <phase name="Dispatch"
class="org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase">
            <handler name="AddressingBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.AddressingBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>

            <handler name="SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>
            <handler name="InstanceDispatcher"
                     class="org.apache.axis2.engine.InstanceDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>
        </phase>
        <phase name="RMPhase"/>
        <!--  System pre defined phases       -->
        <!--   After Postdispatch phase module author or or service
author can add any phase he want      -->
        <phase name="OperationInPhase"/>
  <phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>
    </phaseOrder>
    <phaseOrder type="OutFlow">
        <!--      user can add his own phases to this area  -->
 <phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>
        <phase name="OperationOutPhase"/>
        <!--system predefined phase-->
        <!--these phase will run irrespective of the service-->
        <phase name="PolicyDetermination"/>
        <phase name="MessageOut"/>
        <phase name="Security"/>
        <phase name="RMPhase"/>
    </phaseOrder>
    <phaseOrder type="InFaultFlow">
[...]

                <order phase="PostDispatch"/>
            </handler>
        </phase>
        <!--      user can add his own phases to this area  -->
        <phase name="OperationInFaultPhase"/>
 <phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>
    </phaseOrder>
    <phaseOrder type="OutFaultFlow">
        <!--      user can add his own phases to this area  -->
 <phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>
        <phase name="OperationOutFaultPhase"/>