Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Haritha Reddy <ha...@beehyv.com> on 2008/11/27 08:10:35 UTC

checkstyle integration with buildr

I am trying to create an addon for generation of checkstyle reports into
buildr. The attached checkstyle.rb  contains checkstyle:html ( xsl_file=?
config_file=?) and checkstyle:xml (config_file=?)tasks to create checkstyle
reports.

If the command line arguments are not provided for xsl_file and config_file
, it expects that checkstyle_checks.xml and checkstyle.xsl files are present
in the folder where buildfile is located.

Is there a better way to handle the default case?

Thanks

Haritha

Re: checkstyle integration with buildr

Posted by Haritha Reddy <re...@gmail.com>.