Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by of...@walla.co.il on 2004/02/19 00:25:37 UTC

visual sudio 6

Hey!
I'm  looking for  addin for visual studio 6,unfortunately, i cant find any....
Is there other good tool to use under this kind of environment?

thanks,

Ofer

Re: visual sudio 6

Posted by Mike Mason <mg...@thoughtworks.net>.
oferir@walla.co.il wrote:

> Hey!
>
> I'm  looking for  addin for visual studio 6,unfortunately, i cant find
> any....
>
> Is there other good tool to use under this kind of environment?

The Subversion links page lists a couple of projects that might be useful:

AnkhSvn is a plugin for VS: http://ankhsvn.tigris.org/
Subway is an SCC provider: http://nidaros.homedns.org/subway/

I haven't tried either of these. The rest of the links are at:
http://subversion.tigris.org/project_links.html

Cheers,
Mike.