Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jerald Powel <ge...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/12/22 06:37:56 UTC

RE: [other] error tag PS

it just occurrred to me, perhaps it may be due to the JSP:

as ActionMessages are not soley used for error handling? If this is the case, what error tag will extract the error labels defined in my Application.properties?

thanks again

RE: [other] error tag PS

Posted by Peter Sloots <pe...@xs4all.nl>.
Hi

with<bean:message key="card.title"/> you can read messages from your properties file

btw, If I get nothing back in JSP it's because I forget the taglibs...
<%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-html" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-bean" prefix="bean" %>