Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Scott Sanders <sa...@totalsync.com> on 2001/04/17 23:55:48 UTC

docs directory

Does anyone have a problem with me moving JXR-TODO, LICENSE, README,
TODO out of the docs directory.  I am going to start using Anakia to
create the jakarta look for the documentation, and Anakia builds to the
docs/ directory.

Where would you want them?  I would be inclined to just put them in the
root dir, but that is just me.

Scott Sanders

Re: docs directory

Posted by Scott Sanders <sa...@totalsync.com>.
;-)

Scott

Re: docs directory

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 04:44  17/4/01 -0700, Scott Sanders wrote:
>What is ASL1.1?

Apache Software License 1.1

Cheers,

Pete

Re: docs directory

Posted by Scott Sanders <sa...@totalsync.com>.
What is ASL1.1?

Scott

Re: docs directory

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.

Re: docs directory

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 4/17/01 2:55 PM, "Scott Sanders" <sa...@totalsync.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a problem with me moving JXR-TODO, LICENSE, README,
> TODO out of the docs directory.  I am going to start using Anakia to
> create the jakarta look for the documentation, and Anakia builds to the
> docs/ directory.
>
> Where would you want them?  I would be inclined to just put them in the
> root dir, but that is just me.
>
> Scott Sanders

Those are files that I usually like to see at the top level...also, put a
suffix on them...

Read:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/site/dirlayout.html

-jon