Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/21 08:06:32 UTC

[COMMUNITY] DeltaSpike += Christian Beikov

 The DeltaSpike PMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.

Please welcome Christian Beikov as the newest DeltaSpike committer!

@Christian:
Please add yourself to the developers section (in
deltaspike/parent/pom.xml).

Welcome & Best regards,
Thomas

Re: [COMMUNITY] DeltaSpike += Christian Beikov

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
welcome!

regards,
gerhard