Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Naveenkumar Panchappanavar <na...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/02 04:23:13 UTC

Re: how to get log information dynamically from flume engine

Hi Laxman,

As Discussed, i have logged jira with a number flume-3308,So you people can
have look on this

I can update from my side on this, if any thing required.

Regards
Naveen

Posted by Naveenkumar <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Team,
Is there any updates on this below issue,or can anyone suggest how we have to proceed for this

https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/FLUME-3038

Regards
Naveen