Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by fana <fa...@2flub.org> on 2009/06/27 19:31:46 UTC

Different database content when accessing CouchDB through localhost or public IP

Hi,

I'm using CouchDB 0.8 which ships with Debian Lenny.

When I first played around with CouchDB I configured
it to listen on my server's public IP and today I switched it back to
listen on localhost.

But when I browsed the database now, it showed me documents
which were not showed when I used Futon through the public IP.

There is no cache or reverse proxy between me and my server.

Is this by design?

Re: Different database content when accessing CouchDB through localhost or public IP

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
Could you possibly be running two CouchDB instances by accident?

Posted by yayati <op...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.