Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Indhu Natarajan <IN...@deltadentalid.com> on 2011/09/05 22:21:44 UTC

(Unknown)

[cid:image001.png@01CC6BD7.2333CDC0]
I get this when I try to commit files.

Re:

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 16:21, Indhu Natarajan
<IN...@deltadentalid.com> wrote:

> I get this when I try to commit files.

Please don't attach images or send HTML-formatted mail. In Windows,
almost any pop-up box like this can be copied to the clipboard by
hitting CTRL-C while it's active, then paste it into a *plain text*
email with CTRL-V.

Plain text is visible to everyone and can be searched/indexed for
reference later.

When you report what you think might be a bug, *always* include the
versions of the various pieces of software in question. For all we
know, you could be using TortoiseSVN 1.3 here, or a nightly build
which is expected to have bugs.

Re:

Posted by Hyrum K Wright <hy...@wandisco.com>.
On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Indhu Natarajan <
INatarajan@deltadentalid.com> wrote:

> ****
>
> I get this when I try to commit files.****

What kind of files?
What state were the files in?
Where they copied or externals or something else?

We really are serious when we ask for "as much information as possible about
what you were trying to do."  (A self-contained reproduction recipe would be
ideal.)

Thanks for testing!

-Hyrum

--