Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/11 04:53:16 UTC

Vote your favourite iBATIS community member onto the "Contributors" list

Hi all,

The new website includes a "Contributors" section that recognizes
individuals in our iBATIS community that contribute to the project in
particularly helpful ways. This includes providing documentation (sometimes
language translations), FAQ entries and other Wiki contributions, answering
to the Mailing Lists and even submitting good JIRA issues (new features or
bugs).

So far we have:

Kris Jenkins - For his amazing Oracle experience that he shares on the lists
regularly.

Nathan Maves - For adding to (and fixing) the FAQ, aasking great questions
in the past, and eventually answering questions on the mailing lists.

Fabrizio Gianneschi - For speaking at Java User Groups in Italy, performing
case studies and writing Italian documentation.

Ron Grabowski - For being a helpful and very active member of the mailing
list and submitting useful issues and feature requests regularly.

If you'd like to vote someone else in, let us know (privately, or publicly).
There's no minimum number of votes required, one really good vote will do.

Don't vote for yourself though, that's lame. ;-) (Unless you feel we really
did miss you for doing something spectacular, in which case we're sorry, and
let us know.)

Cheers,
Clinton

Re: Vote your favourite iBATIS community member onto the "Contributors" list

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Ron

-Gilles

Re: CLARIFICATION - Vote your favourite iBATIS community member onto the "Contributors" list

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
"If you'd like to vote someone else in, let us know (privately, or publicly)."

nah, you did fine... larry and gang simply can't read. ;-)

Brandon

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
Tough call...

Can I vote for 2? :-D

Kris and Nathan get my vote. :-)

Larry

Posted by Darek Dober <do...@op.pl>.
I also vote for this new candidate:)

Darek
Are we supposed to be voting for someone already on the list? It
sounds like you want us to vote on *new* individuals (other than Kris,
Nathan, Fabrizio, or Ron).

If I am understanding that correctly, I'd like to vote for Brandon ...

Brice

Re: Vote your favourite iBATIS community member onto the "Contributors" list

Posted by Brice Ruth <bd...@gmail.com>.

--
Brice Ruth
Software Engineer, Madison WI

Re: CLARIFICATION - Vote your favourite iBATIS community member onto the "Contributors" list

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
Tough call...

Can I vote for 2? :-D