Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/04/18 19:48:42 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Trivial Update of "CodingProjects" by DavidVanCouvering

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DavidVanCouvering:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/CodingProjects

  For a complete description of the terms of service for the Google Summer of Code, see http://code.google.com/soc/tos.html

- || '''Project Name''' || '''Mentor(s)''' || '''Short Description''' || '''Link to Project Page''' || '''Team Size''' ||
+ || '''Project Name''' || '''Mentor(s)''' || '''Short Description''' || '''Link to Project Page''' || '''Team Size''' ||
- || Example Project || David Van Couvering || Provide a short description here || Provide a link to the Wiki page for the project.  This should include a longer description, including work tasks, design suggestions, etc || An estimate for how many people are required to get this project done in three months ||
  || Documentation backend work || Jeff Levitt (I would nominate Andrew or Scott Hutinger to replace me though, I think they might be a better fit, if they so desired || There exists a need for improvement to the PDF generation and the overall presentation of our documentation in general. || DocFixes || 1 ||
  || SQL PSM  Support || Dan Debrunner ? || Proposal to support functions and procedures written in SQL by compiling them to server-side JDBC Java byte code and then executing them using the existing Java routine support. Functionality could then be extended to SQL/PSM with control statements || SqlPsmSupport || ?? ||
  || Lucene Integration || Rick Hillegas ? || Integrate Lucene text search engine into Derby || LuceneIntegration || ?? ||