Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vitali Rumshin <ru...@web.de> on 2004/03/16 10:40:16 UTC

bean dynamic properties

Hi,
I have writteln a one component that has a custom validation bean with dynamic
property. My problem that I need bind beans property with property of
component, but it does not work. I have such declaration in component:

<component-specification

  <property-specification name="realPath" type="java.lang.String"/>

  <bean name="dirValidator"
class="de.linguatec.tspd.webgui.valid.DirExistsValidator">
    	<set-property name="required" expression="true"/>
       <set-property name="fullPath" expression="realPath"/>
  </bean>

</component-specification>