Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2021/12/14 02:50:11 UTC

Jasper Reports - Need Help (Paid Engagement)

Good afternoon - My manager has instructed me to find a resource
familiar with JRSML files Jasper Reports that can customize invoices and
other documents in Ofbiz.  Please let me know if you have this skill or
if you know of anyone please let me know ASAP.  We only have a few
simple changes.

Thanks,

James

Re: Jasper Reports - Need Help (Paid Engagement)

Posted by Max Peak <ma...@gmail.com>.
James,
We're you referring to jrxml ? I may be able to assist you. Reply to
max.peak@formindata.com

Max Peak