Posted to user@roller.apache.org by skipjack <sk...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/23 18:10:22 UTC

error posting entry and comments

I have apache front ending my tomcat. So when I try and post a large entry i
get a
Permission Denied Possible causes:

   - You requested a weblog entry that you do not have permission to edit
   (perhaps one you've already submitted for review?).
   - You tried to save an object from "stale" web page, left by an
   earlier login under a different user account.
   - You logged in using incorrect capitalization of your username. To
   resolve this problem, logout and login again with your correct username.
   - Your blog server's database connection is misconfigured. To resolve
   this problem, see your system administrator.

but when I goto <url>:8080 I can post my entry just fine. Does any one know
which setting I have to adjust to fix this?

the other problem I am having is no one can post comments. when they go to
the entry page a pop-up error appears "there was a problem retrieving the
XML data: Not Found" the little math auth doesn't appear under the comment.
Can any one point me in the right direction.

thanks
matthew

--
Programming is art

Re: error posting entry and comments

Posted by skipjack <sk...@gmail.com>.
I am using mod_jk. I am out of town right now so I will post my config files
later. I have set up roller to as ROOT in tomcat.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.