Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2019/02/20 10:54:31 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix Configadmin 1.9.12

We solved two issues in this release:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.configadmin-1.9.12/changelog.txt

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1287/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1287 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Configadmin 1.9.12

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1

Posted by Thomas Watson <tj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
End of next week would should be possible

Carsten

Grzegorz Grzybek wrote

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

I will review and prepare the release.

Regards
JB

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks Carsten

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi Grzegorz

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Georg Henzler <fe...@ghenzler.de>.
+1 (non-binding)

-Georg

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Christian

Am Mi., 20. Feb. 2019 um 11:54 Uhr schrieb Carsten Ziegeler <
cziegeler@apache.org>:

> We solved two issues in this release:
>

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.configadmin-1.9.12/changelog.txt
>
> Staging repositories:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1287/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 1287 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> Regards
> Carsten
> --
> Carsten Ziegeler
> Adobe Research Switzerland
> cziegeler@apache.org

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

[VOTE RESULT] Release Apache Felix Configadmin 1.9.12

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote passes with 7 binding +1 votes from Carsten Ziegeler, David
Bosschaert, Karl Pauls, Thomas Watson, Raymond Auge, Jean-Baptiste
Onofré, Pierre De Rop and 4 non binding +1 votes from Francois Papon,
Georg Henzler, Tim Ward, Christin Schneider.

A non binding -1 vote from Grzegorz Grzybek has been acknowledged. As
the reason for that vote is a bug that is already present in all the
1.9.x releases (and not a regression), we wil address this in a shortly
upcoming next release and continue with this release.

Thanks everyone!

Regards

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler wrote

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Configadmin 1.9.12

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1