Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Thorsten Kisner <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/01 10:51:45 UTC

URL Rewriting

Hello List,

SEAM Faces has the great feature of integrated URL rewriting:

    	@ViewPattern("/jsf/admin/index.xhtml")
        @UrlMapping(pattern="/admin")
        @LoginView("/jsf/loginRequired.xhtml")
        @AccessDeniedView("/jsf/accessDenied.xhtml")

I don't find anything like this on the DeltaSpike web pages, the mail archive or JIRA.

For SEAM-Faces the library PrettyFaces was used, currently the successor of PrettyFaces "Rewrite" (http://ocpsoft.org/rewrite/) is available. Are there any plans to integrate this into DeltaSpike or should URL rewriting to be done outside of DeltaSpike?

Thank you,
Thorsten

Re: URL Rewriting

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
The ViewConfig definition is so clean you kinda just want to parse it
yourself :-) Almost a shame it's not needed at all.

Christian, that module would be very well received I think, me personally
would love to have it.

cheers

Re: URL Rewriting

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.