Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com> on 2012/04/03 19:17:09 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Rave Master Project 0.10 Release Candidate

Discussion thread for vote on Apache Rave Master Project 0.10 Release Candidate.

For more information on the release process, checkout -
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

Some of the things to check before voting are:
- can you run the demo binaries
- can you build the contents of source-release.zip and svn tag
- do all of the staged jars/zips contain the required LICENSE, NOTICE and
DISCLAIMER files
- are all of the staged jars signed and the signature verifiable
- is the signing key in the project's KEYS file and on a public server

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave Master Project 0.10 Release Candidate

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
Op 3 apr. 2012, om 19:17 heeft Jasha Joachimsthal het volgende geschreven:

> Discussion thread for vote on Apache Rave Master Project 0.10 Release Candidate.
>
> For more information on the release process, checkout -
> http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html

I did copy-paste from the release mail template. The following link can be ignored (we're a TLP now):

> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

Jasha