Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Ibrahim Jarif <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/24 13:42:00 UTC

A little guidance

Dear Developers,

I'm Ibrahim Jarif, a computer science undergraduate. For the past 2 days
I've been to trying to understand the code base and get the project running
on my computer. But unfortunately I haven't been able to. I have no
previous experience of working with statistical data.

Could anyone please provide me with some links or names of the concepts
that are implemented in the project so that I could understand it?
I came across a lot of words like Delta Method, Quantile mapping, Quantile
regression which I've never ever heard of.  Is it possible for me to
contribute to the project inspite of  lacking knowledge of these terms?

Thank you for your time :)

Regards,
Ibrahim Jarif