Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Gang Li <lg...@apache.org> on 2020/12/31 08:51:20 UTC

回复: Talk about preparing graduation as TLP for Apache DolphinScheduler(Incubator)

Thanks,I tried to visit the url ` https://incubator.apache.org/projects/dolphinscheduler.html `,but still can’t modify it.
And I also can’t find any edit button to click.

Best Regards

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer@apache.org

Posted by Gang Li <lg...@apache.org>.
Got it,thx,I will try it.

Best Regards

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer@apache.org

Oh, you don't know the SVN path. Use SVN client to edit this.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/dolphinscheduler.xml

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Gang Li <lg...@apache.org> 于2020年12月31日周四 下午4:51写道:

Re: Talk about preparing graduation as TLP for Apache DolphinScheduler(Incubator)

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.