Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Green, Jason M." <ja...@ngc.com> on 2006/10/05 14:27:52 UTC

Creating class files from schema help

Hey all,
   I would like to be able to specify a different directory structure
other than noNamespace when compiling my schema.  Is this possible if
there is no namespace declared in the schema?
Thanks,
Jason

Re: Creating class files from schema help

Posted by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com>.
Yes, just use "##local" when describing the package mapping
in .xsdconfig.

Radu

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 05:27 -0700, Green, Jason M. wrote:
> Hey all,
>    I would like to be able to specify a different directory structure
> other than noNamespace when compiling my schema.  Is this possible if
> there is no namespace declared in the schema?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

by email and then delete it.

RE: Creating class files from schema help

Posted by "Green, Jason M." <ja...@ngc.com>.
got it.  Thanks a lot Wing Yew
Jason