Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/03/31 22:08:43 UTC

New session for OpenOffice track at ApacheCon

FYI.  I was able to get a late proposal added to  the schedule.  It is
a talk on some interesting security testing work that has been ongoing
behind the scenes:

 http://apacheconnorthamerica2014.sched.org/event/8dc488c2dc901eb798e5d4044ded23e9#.UznKyld5YhU

Regards,

-Rob

Re: New session for OpenOffice track at ApacheCon

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

> FYI.  I was able to get a late proposal added to  the schedule.  It is
> a talk on some interesting security testing work that has been ongoing
> behind the scenes:
>

> http://apacheconnorthamerica2014.sched.org/event/8dc488c2dc901eb798e5d4044ded23e9#.UznKyld5YhU
>
> Regards,
>
> -Rob

This looks like a very interesting topic for many folks.

MzK

"Cats do not have to be shown how to have a good time,
 for they are unfailing ingenious in that respect."
                                       -- James Mason