Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/17 11:01:02 UTC

all files of latest CVS source aren't getting compiled

Hi there!
I checked out yesterday night latest cvs' ws-axis and ran 'ant
compile'. I got an axis.jar in the build\lib directory but with some
files not getting compiled into their respective classes.

eg. org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet class is not present in
the jar file

I used this same jar in Tomcat's web-inf/lib directory to test some
addressing interop and was getting all sorts of errors.

Please update the build file.
--
Jaya

Re: all files of latest CVS source aren't getting compiled

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
drop servlet.jar into your ws-axis/lib and then issue "ant compile"