Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by deepak srinivasan <sd...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 10:44:40 UTC

Cluster Setup

 Hi,
I am trying to do a Cluster setup using ATS. I would be of great help if
some one could link of any document/pointer which gives step-wise
configuration for achieving this with mentions of appropriate variable
change in respective config files. I wanted to know where we specify the
number of nodes and group of IP-address of Nodes to be used in creating the
cluster?

        I think that a parent-child cache will be a necessary step for this
setup. Also i have been through the link which mentions the steps for
parent-child cache installation steps mentioned below, I am using remap in
my setup since i have a plugin. So wanted to know if the parent and the
child remap will be different or they will be same?

Thanks and Regards

Re: Cluster Setup

Posted by Nick Berry <ni...@linkedin.com>.
Please share your performance tweak!