Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Adrian Mitev <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/20 13:55:06 UTC

Dialog example web project

Is there sample web project showing how to use shale-dialog?

--
Seeing is believing

Re: Dialog example web project

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 10/20/06, Adrian Mitev <am...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there sample web project showing how to use shale-dialog?

<snip/>

The Shale usecases sample app [1] does contain a couple of examples of
dialogs (log on, edit profile), see WEB-INF/dialog-config.xml in war
file for definitions, views are in profile/ directory (in war file).

You've probably seen the latest docs [2]. There are a couple of apps
solely devoted to dialogs (one for each impl -- basic and SCXML) in
SVN [3], but (I think) there are no nightlies for them yet.

-Rahul

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/nightly/  (look for shale-usecases-*)
[2] http://shale.apache.org/shale-dialog/index.html
[3] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/
(look for shale-test-dialog-*)

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 10/20/06, Adrian Mitev <am...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there sample web project showing how to use shale-dialog?

The "use cases" example app includes an example of using dialogs for logon
processing and editing the user profile.  In addition, there are two test
apps (shale-test-dialog-basic and shale-test-dialog-scxml) in the trunk
source code (you have to build from source to get them) that exercise the
newest features of the dialog code that will be part of 1.0.4.  This latter
code is also what the new documentation on the website [1][2] describes.

--
> Seeing is believing

Craig

[1] http://shale.apache.org/shale-dialog/