Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/05 16:46:06 UTC

making strutsTestCarse more verbose?

I am finally getting my StrutsTestCase's working as I have put them off too
long.
But now that I am writing these test cases, I am finding my FORWARDS do not
match like:

                "Was expecting '/member.do' but it appears the Action has
tried to return an ActionForward that is not mapped correctly."

This is just very vague to me and was wondering if there is a way to add
more information out of the standard stutsTestCase?

---
Thanks
Mick Knutson

The world is a playground...Play Hard, Play Smart.
Visit  http://www.YourSoS.com to learn how our "Personal Emergency Alert &
Contact System" can help you Play Smart.

+00 1 (877) SoS-9119
+00 1 (708) 570-2772 Fax
---