Posted to announce@apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2016/02/18 10:53:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache MINA 2.0.13 released

The Apache MINA project is pleased to announce MINA 2.0.13 ! This
version is a bug fix release.

Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users
develop high performance and high scalability network applications
easily by providing an abstract, event-driven, asynchronous API over
various transports such as TCP/IP and UDP/IP vis Java NIO.

The Apache MINA project website includes resources such as
introductory presentation slides, tutorials, and examples to help you
learn MINA as soon as possible.

Some critical bug fixes (again) :

- A race condition when using the SSLFilter

- Some corrupted data when using teh SSLFilter

Here is the list of fixed issues :

Bugs :
------

[DIRMINA-1019 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1019>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1019>] SslHandler
flushScheduledEvents race condition
[DIRMINA-1027 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1027>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1027>] SSLHandler
writes corrupt messages under heavy load
Download :
=========
 *http://mina.apache.org/downloads.html

Quick links :
==========
* Homepage - http://mina.apache.org/
* FAQ - http://mina.apache.org/faq.html
* Testimonials - http://mina.apache.org/testimonials.html
* Documentation - http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html
* Performance - http://mina.apache.org/performance-test-reports.html

We recommend all users to upgrade to this release. We consider this a
stable and production ready release.

The Apache MINA PMC

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharnywww.iktek.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache MINA 2.0.13 released

Posted by Leonardo D'Alimonte <le...@loginet.it>.
Hello Vic,
this link works:
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/mina/mina-core/2.0.13/

*Leonardo D'Alimonte*

*LOGINET s.r.l.*

Diretto : +39 0227071955
Fax     : +39 0227071931
Mobile : +39 3930746502

Viale Monza 270
20128 Milano
Italy

leonardo.dalimonte@loginet.it

www.loginet.it / [image: Not loaded]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loginet-SRL/897096740301055>

*This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is
strictly prohibited.*

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi. thx.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.